Motor size: 40cc
Wheel size: 10inches
Frame type: built
Drive type: Chain Drive
Top Speed: 40+kph
i finaly finished my scoot, its taken about a year from design to completion.
some specs of it are,
* 40cc 2 stroke kubota engine
* Chain drive with 3rd bearing support
* 78mm centrifical clutch (same as a gsr 40)
* custom machined drive trane
* fully suspended rear end with 900 pound DNM shock, with 3 adjustment positions
* checker plate deck
* twist grip throtle assembly
* tranz x hangas
* oversized goose neck
* Pro taper grips
* 10 inch wheels
* custom machined axles
* 6 to 48 chain drive
* custom machined sproket mounts
things to come: mounted cylindrical fuel tank on the stearing stem, power pipe, disc brakes,pod filter with v-stack (already have it just have to put it on), paint, possibly altering drive trane. also a bigger motor (already have it just have to mount it)
most of these photo's are out dated, i have vids if anyone whants to host them for me just send us an email.
so tell us what u think any comments welcome.
rate it if u like 1-10 10 being good.